|CHAMPIONSHIP||ROTAX MAX CHALLENGE NAMIBIA|
||ROTAX MAX CHALLENGE NAMIBIA|
Rotax Max Challenge Leg 1 - 2nd Overall
Rotax Max Challenge Leg 7 - 2nd Overall
Rotax Max Challenge Leg 1 - 1st Overall
Rotax Max Challenge Leg 2 - 1st Overall
Women and men compete against each other as equals in Motorsport, one of the few sports in which this is the case. Despite the fact that this is a tremendous boost, women are underrepresented in the sport. Every major motorsport – from Rally to Karting – craves female drivers good enough to compete, Milla is that girl. However, it is no secret that Karting can be extremely expensive and this can be a huge barrier to many.
Milla Botha is offering a unique sponsorship opportunity! She has already built a name for herself and is well-known. We believe that Milla has the potential to be an excellent brand ambassador for your company. This year, the Rotax Max series will be televised on NBC Namibia, demonstrating that the sport is gaining traction, and the Namibia Sports Commission has recently granted a few international Namibian riders with National Colours. With your assistance, we would be able to concentrate solely on training, racing, and winning.
Recognizing your support
We will provide the following benefits to sponsors:
- Milla will have your brand on her racing outfit and helmet throughout races and training. The sponsor’s colours and logos can also be placed on the kart and kart trailer.
- We will have a branded gazebo at each race. We can hang sponsor flags or banners around the track and give out branded caps or T-shirts to her fans, if the sponsor is willing to supply them.
- For online exposure, we maintain an active social media presence. Milla competes in approximately ten events per year and practices at least once a week; for each race and practice, we will post a video or images to Facebook and Instagram, crediting and tagging our sponsors. This increases your brand presence in person as well as on social media.
- Milla’s Facebook page will also feature a list of sponsors with links to your Facebook page. A list of our sponsor’s hashtags will appear after every post on any of the social media platforms.
- Milla has her own website, and we have a dedicated tab to our sponsors. Each sponsor has a logo and a brief description of their business, as well as a link to their website.
- Milla will be available to represent the her sponsors at corporate events if required.
- Each sponsor will receive a framed photo of Milla at the awards ceremony at the end of the year.
Milla races because she enjoys the sport, and we have been supporting our personal expenses up until this point. You can help us cover costs that will allow Milla to grow and race even more, potentially even letting us go international, with your financial assistance. Imagine becoming a part of building a young, talented racer’s career.
Together we can be a winning formula in 2022.
Milla gets amazing coverage on NBC as can be seen on the links below.
Video Footage of the Rotax Max Challenge Bambino Class Leg1.
ABOUT THE ROTAX MAX CHALLENGE AND THE BAMBINO CLASS
The Rotax MAX Challenge™ (RMC) is a motor sport race formula for race karts consisting of Eight Namibian National Classes over eight rounds. These take place respectively in Windhoek and Swakopmund.
The Bambino class is the perfect breeding ground for future stars. It is open for drivers from the ages of 5 till 9. There are currently 9 drivers in this class and more drivers enter each event.